Privacy & Protection of Personal Information
We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion.
Notice Regarding Information on this Website
We grant permission to use documents and information from this website, provided that (1) the applicable copyright notice appears in all copies, (2) use of such documents and information is for informational use only, and (3) no modifications of any documents are made. Accredited educational institutions, such as K-12, universities, private/public colleges, and state community colleges, may download and reproduce the documents for distribution in the classroom. Distribution outside the classroom requires express written permission.
Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
Documents specified above do not include the design or layout of the Community Health Initiatives, Inc. website. Elements of this site are protected by trademark and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by Community Health Initiatives, Inc.
COMMUNITY HEALTH INITIATIVES, INC. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE DATA AND INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED, FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMMUNITY HEALTH INITIATIVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE DATA OR INFORMATION.
Personal & Non-Commercial Use Limitation
Unless otherwise specified, the Services are for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, products or services obtained from the services.
Inappropriate Use of this Site
Prohibited and inappropriate uses of this site include but are not limited to:
- Violations of any Federal, State, or Local law.
- Violations of any Company rule or regulation.
- Violations of Community Health Initiatives’ sexual harassment policy. This includes, but is not limited to, creating, displaying, printing, downloading, or in any way transmitting sexually explicit, pornographic, graphically disturbing, or sexually harassing images or text.
- Publishing, posting, uploading, distributing or disseminating any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Defaming, abusing, harassing, stalking, threatening or otherwise violating the legal rights (including rights of privacy) of others.
- Restricting or inhibiting any other valid user from using and enjoying our services.
- Installing or running any programs, virus or worm, or conducting any other activity that threatens or contaminates the integrity of the computers, computer systems, computer programs, or software of the Company, our partners, or our users.
- Creating a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Installing, changing, or deleting software on any computer system or inappropriate storing of data files.
- Using electronic messages to harass, intimidate, or in any manner that violates the personal and property rights of others.
- Deliberately overloading system resources.
- Using this website for personal, financial, or other commercial gain.
- Use the our services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Violating copyright laws.
- Violating usage policies or network regulations or contracts.
We hold no obligation to monitor our services. However, we reserve the right to review materials posted and to remove any materials in our sole discretion. Further, we reserve the right to terminate your access to any or all of our services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.